Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
You are viewing this forum as a guest. If you aren't a member, register and read the rules to start role playing! ^^,
Fading Innocence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fading Innocence

The fight between Exorcists and Akuma is never ending. Or so it seems in the end of the nineteenth century. The Noah and the akuma are ready to destroy all of the 109 pieces of innocence that are scattered around the world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) Empty
PostSubject: Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)   Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Name: Lavi

Nationality: Mixed race

Appearance:
Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) Lavi_by_Emotionalanime

Height & Weight: 179cm, 68kg

Personality: Lavi is a cheerful red-haired Exorcist of mixed race, who aims to become a Bookman and is working along the Black Order just to be close to the events that must be seen. He enjoys giving nicknames to various characters, naming Bookman "Panda". He has a habit of teasing Allen, and deems himself as his big brother.

Family: Lavi has no known family

History: There is not much on Lavi's history. He had cast aside his old name and background to show his commitment to being a Bookman, so Lavi is his 49th name, or rather alias. Lavi was once cold and indifferent to others, for a Bookman only lives to view and record history and that humans are nothing more than 'ink' on a page. However, over time, Lavi's personality changed and he began to truly care about others. He slowly casts aside his identity as a Bookman in favor of his protecting his friends; as shown when he thought that Allen was killed by Tyki Mikk, he tried to avenge Allen by attempting to kill Tyki himself.

Anti-Akuma weapon: Lavi's anti-Akuma weapon is a size-shifting hammer, which he calls Ōzuchi Kozuchi. It can grow and extend at Lavi's command. He also uses it as a mode of transportation by standing on the handle and continuously extending it in one direction. The weight increases with its size, but since Lavi is the Conformer, this weight change does not affect him. Besides using it for brute strength, Lavi can also use the hammer to summon several "judgments" by hitting elemental seals (written in Kanji) that appear around his head.
His techniques, as shown so far:
  • Hi Ban: Gouka Kaijin (Fire Seal: Configuration of Ash): Lavi uses the Fire seal to create a torrent of flames in the form of a snake.
  • Ten Ban: Raitei Kaiten (Heaven Seal: Thundering Lightning Whirling in the Skies): Lavi uses the Heaven seal to generate a vast storm of lightning.
  • Moku Ban: Tenchi Bankai (Wood Seal: Roots Entwining Heaven and Earth): Lavi uses the Wood seal to control objects in nature (i.e. the clouds, wind).
  • Konbo Ban: Gouraiten (Combo Seal: Strong Thunder of the Heavens): Lavi uses both the Fire and the Heaven seals to create a huge snake of fire and iron. He can also create a shield-like flame wall.

Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) 250px-Lavi_-_Seals

Dislikes: Wasabi

Section: Bookman

Branch: European branch

Rank in Section: Exorcist

Extra Info: Lavi's 48th name was Deak, but his original first name is unknown.

Last edited by Sunbriel on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Experience : 10571

Info
Character Name: Asahi Rikki
Affiliation: Black Order; Excorist
Anti-Akuma Weapon/Noah Power/Akuma Abilites:

PostSubject: Re: Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)   Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm going to move this to the Excorist section. Please add some info on his Anti-Akuma weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://newgenouran.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)   Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Updated Smile
Back to top Go down
time12108
Owner
time12108

Experience : 10571

Info
Character Name: Asahi Rikki
Affiliation: Black Order; Excorist
Anti-Akuma Weapon/Noah Power/Akuma Abilites:

PostSubject: Re: Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)   Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://newgenouran.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)   Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavi (Bookman and Exorcist)
Page 1 of 1